Categories
My Blog

Business Not As Usual

God created His world and invested His assets there for the aim of profiting and benefiting his creation.

An insufficient data, understanding or ignorance of this goal is the faucet root of all of the woes mankind is wading by way of at present. The lengthy hole between the rich and the peasant, between the wealthy and the poor. Even the explanation for the definitely of a few of those that are wealthy at present however will grow to be poor tomorrow. It’s this identical motive. Ignorance of God goal for blessing mankind with His assets. Which is for progress multiplication and growth, benefiting others within the course of. how to do a North Carolina LLC name search

Nigeria my very own nation stays probably the most gifted and bestowed of God assets, however with ache and grief, I’d quite keep away from repeating what everyone knows is occurring now. Ignorance on the a part of the leaders to know that the assets are supposed to be traded with to profit these they’re governing. So they assist themselves with it. Line their pockets and wallets in Swiss, and different coded accounts in Europe with it. Misplaced priorities and spending on useless frivolities and irrelevant white elephant initiatives and many others.

The impact? Epileptic operate of infrastructural amenities, excessive crime charge, unemployment, poverty, dysfunctional well being care system, corruption, title it.

In the course of the oil growth Iraq was making heavy cash, so was Nigeria. I obtained knowledgeable by studying a write up in Readers Digest of what the then Iraq chief was doing with the oil cash earned. What was he doing with it? He was investing it each at house and overseas. What of Nigeria? Our then Head of State made those that care to pay attention to know that cash was not Nigeria’s drawback however how you can spend it……. Discover the phrase spend once more!

Whereas one was investing one other was “spending…… and even having issues with spending it. If the top is sick what occurs to the physique? One chief was investing and one other was spending.

‘There may be treasure to be desired and oil within the dwelling of the sensible: however a silly man “SPENDETH” it up’ proverbs 20:21.

So additionally was ignorance on the a part of the ruled. The residents. My very own countrymen. The one language they understanding is “Spend” Some males even made a proverb out of it that what’s written on cash is “Spend”. So at events they spend and “Sprayed” it on musicians who in flip squander and spend it on ladies liquor, medication, and different vanities corresponding to jewelries. And at present 80% p.c of the naira sprayers and 80% of the musicians sprayed are historic dustbins. Besides some few good ones amongst these musicians possibly about 20% who consider you do not spend and squander all the things you’re ‘sprayed’ with. The remainder 80% of then are within the limbo at present.

What different issues did Nigerians not spend the oil cash on? Extra wives, and extra youngsters and naturally extra naming ceremonies with alternative to squander and spray cash once more. Extra chieftaincy titles with humorous and obnoxious sounding appellations.

The style traits didn’t assist issues both. At this time its excessive heeled footwear and saggy trousers, tomorrow it’s ‘selecto’ footwear and ‘pencil’ mouthed trousers. So the spending continues. A life insurance coverage marketer that sells an funding/pension scheme or retirement plan coverage to a mean employee or enterprise man in Nigeria in seventies and eighties is just talking Greek or Latin.

Till lastly Lucifer ‘solved’ the issue of how you can spend the cash for our leaders within the mid seventies by serving to them to organise FESTAC (competition of African arts and tradition). Then did the hammer started to descend in fast successions early within the eighties. First it was austerity measures adopted later by SAP. The remainder is historical past.

Wealth is supposed to be created, distributed and invested. Not only for consumption solely. In any other case it develop wings and flies by way of the window the ebook of proverbs warned and suggested within the bible.